BBH Solutions has an immediate opening for a skilled CAD Technician. The candidate develops documentation for commercial audio visual and enterprise network installations.
- Produce pre and post-sales design and installation documents for Audio Visual projects, including facility plans, elevations, flow diagrams, and cable pull schedules.
- Create network diagrams, rack elevations, and equipment room layouts.
- Produce as-built documents.
- Ensure that all system designs adhere to BBH standards and best practices.
- Review designs and documentation with installation team.
- Assist Sales Engineers with pre-sales design documents and proposals.
- Work with client and their teams to capture change requirements and update relevant drawings.
- Expertise using AutoCAD.
- Experience working with and manipulating construction and architectural plans.
- Ability to coordinate design documents with IT managers, architects, designers, furniture manufacturers, general contractors, and electrical contractors.
- Experience with low voltage, commercial AV, and/or networking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to acquire new skills and seek ongoing training opportunities.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, and possess strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Bachelor/Associates Degree or equivalent from college or technical school with one to two years related experience.
Upon selection for an interview, the candidate should be prepared to provide examples of prior work and professional references.
Salary: $60,000 – $75,000 / year