BBH Solutions provided this Manhattan-based law firm, which specializes in matrimonial and family law, civil litigation, and trial and appellate practice, with infrastructure design and implementation services, relocation project management, and a network upgrade during their relocation.
- The Client was relocating their offices and needed a company that could design and install a structured network cabling system in their new space.
- An unexpected twist during the planning phase led the client to also require a support group to help rebuild their network and phase in upgrades of their critical business application.
- Surveyed the new space and presented Client with various options including: Cat 6 cabling, a new data rack and patch panels, and an APC UPS system. All cable runs were installed, terminated, and tested by BBH Solutions’ staff of professional union technicians.
- Conducted an Information Technology Assessment, and during the discovery process determined and recommended immediate upgrades to Microsoft Small Business servers immediately, and installing a new Cisco switching and firewall solution.
- The Client’s critical applications are running productively on their new server system.
- Software applications are up to date, and an email business continuity plan is in place with Exchange Hosted Services.
- BBH Solutions proactively handles Client’s upgrades, moves/adds/changes, and continually evaluates the Client’s IT strategy as business, regulatory, and technology requirements change.