BBH Solutions is seeking experienced cable technicians to join our team. Work will be in the New York Metropolitan area with a concentration in the areas in Westchester County.
- Install, terminate and pull CAT 5 & CAT 6 cable
- Mount face plates an surface mount boxes correctly
- Build IT closets with backboards, cross connects, racks, patch panels, and fiber optics
- Route cable through office cubes
- Test, adjust and solve problems with connections
- Respond to customer service requests during projects
- At least 3 years working with low voltage cable
- Possess good communication skills and good work habits
- Honest and able to work with a team
- Able to manage your time and your work, and get things done
- Able to follow instructions and work on your own
- Driver’s license in good standing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read Blue Prints
- OSHA 30
Firm is part of Communication Workers of America (CWA) Union. Benefits include health care, dental, and 401K plan.
No calls, please.
Concentration of work will be in Westchester County