BBH Solutions is seeking experienced cable technicians / installers to join our team. Work will be in the New York Metropolitan area with a concentration in Nassau County on Long Island.
- Install and terminate CAT 5 & CAT 6 cable
- Build IT rooms with backboards, racks, patch panels, and fiber optics
- Route cable through office cubes
- Mount face plates and surface mount boxes correctly
- Test, trouble shoot and solve problems with connections
- Respond to customer service requests during projects
- OSHA 30
- At least 3 years working with low voltage cable
- Possess good communication skills and good work habits
- Honest and able to work with a team
- Able to manage your time and your work, and get things done
- Able to follow instructions and work on your own
- Driver’s license in good standing
- Personal vehicle required to get to job sites
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read Blueprints
Firm is part of Communication Workers of America (CWA) Union. Benefits include health care, dental, and 401K plan.
No calls, please.
Concentration of work will be in Nassau County, working out of our office at 2157 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park 11040.