A New York City global asset management firm wanted to update their Audio Visual technology in three conference rooms during an office renovation. The solution included Polycom hi-definition codecs and microphones, and Lencore Acoustics sound masking technology.
The client, a global asset management firm located on Park Avenue, called on BBH Solutions for Audio Visual technology design and implementation services for a conference room renovation project.
- Their existing video conferencing equipment was based on legacy standard definition technology
- An old 65″ pull down screen was no longe suitable to fit the needs of their large spreadsheet presentations
BBH Solutions’ AV team designed and installed a new Hi-Definition solution for the client’s three new conference room build outs. Each room consisted of the following:
- Polycom HDX series High-Definition codecs with Eagle Eye cameras
- Polycom SoundStructure digital audio signal processor with built in table mics
- AMX integrated wireless control panel
- Automated electric roll down screens for High-Definition NEC 100″ projectors
- Lencore Acoustics overhead sound masking system
The customer had the benefit of utilizing BBH Solutions’ project team for management and implementation of the entire solution, including project management, low voltage cable services, testing, and day one support.