One of the largest regional banks in New York moved into a new 300 user facility on Long Island. BBH provided a fully integrated, multiple conference room solution, including design, programming, and installation of Crestron control systems.
A regional bank was opening a new 300-user administrative facility on Long Island. The building plans included 8 conference rooms that would accomodate their Audio Visual presentation and multi-point Video Conferencing requirements.
- Connectivity of all conference rooms with their Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Needed High Definition displays with multiple interfaces for media presentations
- Integrate control of video conferencing, audio, and presentation displays on one user-friendly interface
BBH Solutions provided technology design, procurement and integration services for the client’s 8 conference rooms, two of which are fully integrated for AV and Video Conferencing. Configurations include:
- Crestron Isys TPS-6X wireless touch panels for fully integrated conference and AV controls
- Polycom HDX 8000 video conferencing codecs
- Polycom and ClearOne conference phones
- Polycom Eagle Eye HD Video Conference cameras
- Samsung 55″ HD LED displays
With BBH Solutions’ expertise in Audio Visual technologies and Cisco Advanced Unified Communications, the client had access to a project team that could integrate all aspects of the project into their Cisco infrastructure. BBH Solutions’ engineers were on hand to manage installation of additional network and AV hardware that was required to complete the physical installation, eliminating the need for the customer to coordinate multiple vendors to complete the project. The client has also retained BBH Solutions to maintain their systems on a regular basis through a customized BBHWorksservice contract.