BBH Solutions is presently seeking a full time IT Compliance Analyst. In this role, you’ll be working with our Engineering, Security, and Program Management teams to remain compliant with various regulations. Additionally, you will be conducting monthly and quarterly reviews of logical and physical access to many systems. If you enjoy technology, creative problem solving, and working with diverse and intelligent people, this position is a great opportunity to learn and make a difference.
The right candidate:
- Is experienced with NIST 800 Series, ISO 27001/02, SOX, COBIT, COSO, PCI-DSS, NYDFS 23 NYCRR500, SSAE18
- Is a fast learner and self starter
- Is energized by interacting with people throughout the day, both in person and via online channels of communication
- Has strong data reconciliation capabilities in Microsoft Excel
- Exhibits keen attention to details
- Is proficient at time management and prioritization of deadlines
- Is passionate about technology in its many forms
- Is an independent team member
- Is willing to work outside of traditional hours in order to accommodate global time zones
- Work with CTO and Engineering teams in regards to compliance and regulations
- Work with multiple clients external and internal auditors throughout the year
- Adhere to FFIEC, NYDFS and PCI regulations and submit routine documentation to third parties
- Conduct monthly and quarterly audits on various systems for both logical and physical access
- Develop documentation on processes as needed
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- We seek a Bachelor’s Degree in technology or equivalent experience in audit
- CCSP or greater certification a plus
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley NYDFS 23 NYCRR500, SSAE18 and PCI-DSS
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- Time management skills
- Fast learner with web-based concepts
- Ability to negotiate with other teams without inhibiting productivity
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Responsible and reliable, capable of working alone as well as part of a team.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change and hours of work, to meet the needs of the customer.
- Be a motivated team player.
- Experience working in professional corporate office environment