BBH Solutions is closely monitoring developments regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. For the safety and well-being of our employees and customers, we are following the Interim Guidance for Business and Employers issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are recommending to all our customers that they consider reducing the risk of exposure by following as many of the CDC guidelines as possible.
We will keep you updated as changes in guidance and circumstances may require us to change our approach. We do not anticipate any disruption of services. Please take note of the following assurances:
- As always, our monitoring systems provide visibility and alerts.We are receiving alerts in real time, and proactive measures are being taken, as usual, to keep your systems in good health.
- Our help desk staff and engineers are performing preventative and proactive maintenance to your systems remotely and will respond onsite when needed. If guidance shifts and on site visits are no longer recommended, we will adjust to performing all maintenance remotely.
- We are strongly encouraging any of our employees who do not feel well to work from home. All our employees are equipped with communication and collaboration technology to act as a fully functioning remote workforce.
- Our HR staff is working to inform our employees on methods to reduce the risk of infection, including hand washing and sanitation.
- We are encouraging our staff to “meet” with customers over video conference rather than in person, when practical.
- We do not anticipate any disruptions or delays in scheduled project work at this time.
BBH Solutions participates in regular third-party audits (SOC2) to ensure that we have policies and procedures in place that make sure your business continuity requirements are met. We take the possibilities of a large-scale pandemic very seriously and can assure you that we are taking every measure possible to minimize the impact of a health emergency or any natural or man-made disaster. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.