B4U – IT Assessment and Planning
Technology can be one of the greatest assets that can drive your business. A well-planned IT infrastructure can optimize processes and workflows. Good technology can help increase productivity and profits.
Is your technology supporting your company’s business objectives? The best way to find out is through a B4U Information Technology Assessment. All B4U clients get a comprehensive audit of their current technology landscape. Our technologists identify and record your IT strengths and weaknesses. They also conduct a security check for external network vulnerabilities. The B4U Information Technology Assessment also includes a roadmap of future recommendations and updates that will enhance business operations.
The B4U process is made up of four key steps. All of them are conducted by our team of technology professionals and network security specialists.
A professional assessment of your current IT infrastructure. We pay careful attention to the way technology relates to your business workflows. This detailed audit will consider all of the points below, with the end in mind – a roadmap for organizational technology success.
- External network vulnerability scanning – how safe is your network “attack surface” from threats?
- Cloud computing
- Hosted voice, data and video services
- Email security and continuity
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Wireless networking
- Audio Visual and conference room requirements
A detailed Information Technology Assessment, in document form. You’ll get a clear picture of the current state of your organization’s technology, from the server room out to the endpoints. We’ll also include a “technology roadmap” which can be used as the basis for accomplishing any current or future technology projects. You’ll also receive recommendations for “Lookout” – a remote monitoring and response plan.
- Network diagrams
- External network vulnerability details – threat concerns and remediation steps to help prevent threats
- A network monitoring and response plan to help keep your network healthy 24x7x365
- Materials list and configurations for immediate improvements
- Communications cabling plans, including design markup
- Conference room / AV renderings and recommendations
The recommendation step. Important projects are mapped out for implementation. Solutions are based on our careful research and recommendations. This is your project proposal for:
- Network security initiatives
- Cable pull schedule implementation
- Integration – onsite, cloud, hybrid, or on premises
- Testing and Certification
- Services “On Boarding” for ongoing monitoring and support
PROTECT YOUR INVESTEMT WITH BBHWORKS
Our suite of ongoing support services, including:
- Remote monitoring and response
- On-site support and planning
- Web Trouble Ticket Portal
- Staff Augmentation
- Extended hardware warranty