Our live help desk is available to give you the peace of mind that your service request has been received and will be acted on. BBHWorks Help Desk Support provides immediate troubleshooting as if we were there in person. When needed, our client staff members will dispatch your call for an onsite engineer visit. For a quick-fix process, our help desk utilizes a populated knowledge base to resolve the incident at your initial contact.
BBHWorks Help Desk services include:
- Workstation troubleshooting and triage (Microsoft Windows workstations only)
- Support for Windows based desktops and supported applications
- Support for custom / vertical applications
- Network / Internet connectivity issues
- Desktop / peripheral hardware (non-hardware issues)
- Printers, keyboards, monitors, mouse, etc.
- Use of remote control to resolve issues
- Basic “how to” questions
- Connectivity, POS, OS, remote access, peripherals, spyware, anti-virus
BBHWorks services programs are designed to proactively address issues before they become problems. Our live support desk professionals can often diagnose and make corrections right from our New York locations. Should you need an onsite visit, a BBH Solutions Engineer will be dispatched and ready with the information needed to quickly resolve the issue.